Hye Katch Do Martial Arts Academy
"Building leaders, one black belt at a time"
Shihan Mihran Aghvinian
- 6th degree black belt in Kadgamala Karate Do under Kancho Lemmens.
- 6th degree black belt in Karate under Shihan Pat Burleson.
- 3rd degree black belt in Kickboxing under Kancho Lemmens.
- 7th degree black belt in Sho Shin-Do under Kancho Raffi Liven.
- 3rd degree black belt in Chucn-Kuk Do under Chuck Norris.
- 1st degree black belt in Judo.
- 3rd degree black belt in Krav-Maga Survival under Tom Madsen.
- 6th degree black belt in Kio-Koshin under Kancho Jon Bluming.
- 6th degree black belt in Ryoku-Shin Do under Holgar-Michael Bolt.
Hye Katch Do is a self-defense concept, created by Shihan Mihran Aghvinian, driven from his practical experiences, with an inspiration from legendary Armenian fighters. The words "Hye Katch Do" translate to “The Way of the Armenian Hero”: One who has a vigorous physique, confidence, compassion and generous spirit.
Shihan Mihran Aghvinian has been a martial artist for over 40 years. Born in Germany, he started his early training in Hamburg, traveled the world learning and teaching in more than 10 different Martial Arts styles, served as an instructor for national security forces and worked as a body guard for high profiled individuals. In the late 90's he moved to United States, where he established the Hye Kach Do Martial Arts Academy with a strong foundation in practicality, physical fitness, emphasis on mental/spiritual growth, developing self-motivation and self- control.
Shihan Mihran has dedicated his life serving the community by inspiring the youth to live healthy and fulfilling lives. In his techniques, he teaches discipline, respect and the importance of the wellness of human's mind and body.
Today Hye Katch Do has 4 locations in Southern California: San Fernando Valley (Hombu Dojo), Glendale, Hollywood and Montebello with a state-of-the-art equipment and appealing training environment. The growing Hye Katch Do family is proud to have the platform to unite the youth in a caring-safe environment and teach life lasting lessons.
15 YEARS OLD & UP
Mixed Martial Arts
19801 Vanowen Street Winnetka, Ca. 91306 Tel: 818-355-3625 Email: ShihanMihran@aol.com